You are here: Home > Related sites > PCST (Public Communication of Science and Technology) Network
PCST (Public Communication of Science and Technology) Network
Public communication of science and technology is critical in a world thoroughly interwoven with science and technology. The International Network on Public Communication of Science and Technology (PCST) is a network of individuals from around the world who are active in producing and studying PCST.
The PCST Network includes :
- Science journalists.
- Science museum and science center staff.
- Science theatre directors.
- Academic researchers who study aspects of PCST.
- Scientists who deal with the public.
- Public information officers for scientific institutions.
- Many others interested in these issues.
The PCST Network sponsors international conferences, electronic discussions, and other activities to foster dialogue among the different groups of people interested in PCST, leading to cross-fertilization across professional, cultural, international, and disciplinary boundaries.
The PCST Network seeks to promote new ideas, methods, intellectual and practical questions, and perspectives.
Visit PCST Network website : [www.upf.edu/pcstacademy/PCST_Network/]