You are here: Home > Agenda > Communicate 2011 - The UK’s conference for environmental communicators
Communicate 2011 - The UK’s conference for environmental communicators
Join us at Communicate 2011 "Nature, People and Economics" November 2 + 3, 2011. Central Bristol.
Communicate is the annual conference for environmental communicators bringing together a mix of NGO¹s, media professionals, business/CSR, academics and policy makers. Get informed and get involved with the crucial current and upcoming debates in the sector, and get direct feedback on your own communication campaigns. Organisations across the field contribute to the content - and Communicate stays ahead of the curve.
Join us this year for a special focus on :
- The new models of communication including a keynote by Robin Ince from BBC Radio 4’s Infinite Monkey Cage on using comedy to make a difference
- Reconnecting Nature and Economics debated by experts from all fields including Futerra, Juliet Davenport of Good Energy, Coca-Cola, RSPB, New Economics Foundation.
- An overview of the Natural Environment White Paper, and a chance to influence the future third sector and policy cooperation of the ³Living with Environmental Change’ programme.
- Communicating difficult issues led by Aubrey Manning and Mark Lynas
- The Psychology of Persuasion with international guests Zoos Victoria presenting their world leading campaign that forever changed the perspective of zoo visitors in Australia.
Register Now at www.communicatenow.org and secure your place at this annual sell-out event.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bristol this November. For further information please contact Ben Connor, Communicate Project Manager, at email@example.com.